My year-long internship after I graduate requires me to talk to many, many different people. We meet and more often than not I'll be listening and asking questions. Odd, how my journalism class is aiding me in my future job skills!
I've got my major interview "in the bag," so-to-speak. I'll be having a quick meeting at Brewed Awakenings on Thursday with Ashley Lungstrom. Lungstrom, a current senior at Coe College, had an apartment off campus during the flood of '08. Her second story apartment was untouched by the flood waters but her apartment building was closed off to her for many months. Even still, I don't know if Lungstrom has been able to go back and receive all of her items.
My second interview I hope to secure is with Anya Gersib, who also is a current senior at Coe. Gersib frequented the Piano Lounge last year and often brought a lot of Coe students with her. I hope to find out how the temporary closure of the Piano Lounge has affected the nightlife of Coe students.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment